WA Exam Papers - Terms Of Sale for Individuals
Buying for a school? Go to Terms of Sale for Schools.
All exam papers supplied by WA Exam Papers to students or other individuals (where not purchased
on behalf of a school or other educational institution) are supplied subject to the following terms.
- Any reference to Papers means the exam papers produced by WA Exam Papers including
all questions, solutions and marking keys.
- WA Exam Papers retains copyright in all Papers. The purchaser is entitled to print a single
copy of the Paper and to keep a copy of the Paper on the purchaser's computer or other device.
Notices as to the ownership by WA Exam Papers must not be removed from the Papers
or any accompanying documentation.
- The purchaser must not:
- copy any Paper except as permitted in paragraph 2 above;
- supply or communicate any Paper, or any copy of a Paper, or any part of a Paper, to any other person;
- share access to a Paper (whether in hard copy or by electronic means) with any other person.
- The purchaser acknowledges that the purchaser is liable for any unauthorised copying, communication
or use of the Papers in breach of these terms. The purchaser will indemnify WA Exam Papers, and keep
WA Exam Papers indemnified against, any loss or damage suffered by WA Exam Papers arising out of any
unauthorised copying, communication or use of the Papers.
- WA Exam Papers warrants that the Papers supplied by it will be of acceptable quality and fit for purpose.
- Subject to any relevant law or statute, the liability of WA Exam Papers and the purchaser's remedy
for breach of any express warranty, or any guarantee, condition, warranty or right or remedy imposed or
conferred by law, is limited to, at the option of WA Exam Papers, one or more of:
- In the case of any goods: (i) replacement of the goods or supply of equivalent goods;
(ii) repair of the goods; (iii) payment of the cost of replacing the goods, or acquiring
equivalent goods; or (iv) payment of the cost of repairing the goods.
- In the case of any services: (i) supplying the services again; or
(ii) payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
- The purchaser must not breach the moral rights of the authors of the Papers.
Where the purchaser purchases the Papers as a consumer within the meaning of the
Australian Consumer Law (ACL), the following applies: the benefits given by the warranty
in paragraph 5 above are in addition to other rights and remedies of the purchaser under
the ACL or any other applicable law in relation to the supply of goods or services.
The goods and services supplied by WA Exam Papers come with guarantees that cannot
be excluded under the ACL. The purchaser is entitled to a replacement or refund for
a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage.
The purchaser is also entitled to have the goods replaced or services re-supplied if the
goods or services fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a
major failure. Please contact WA Exam Papers at
to make a claim under this warranty.